7201 Lake Rhapsody Circle, Corpus Christi, TX
$ Click for current price
4 BEDROOMS | 2 (2 full ) BATHROOMS | 1990 SQUARE FEET
Loading 60% complete. Ready for you to come and finish the other 40%. What we have is gonna be a gorgeous custom home for you to put the final touches on, we will personally work with you, your pinterest pins, your internet images, your sister/brother/mother/husband/wife’s input and make this home the home of your dreams. Lets meet today and lets find out how you can be in this house before Spring Break.